Nefarious HL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the road

2 posters

Go down

Rules of the road Empty Rules of the road

Post  Admin Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Our rules are very simple to follow and we don't tolerate anyone who breaks them.

1: NO DRAMA!! If your pissing someone off and you know it STOP! Dont cause any of this BS petty drama within guild or with other guilds.

2:DONT TRASH TALK IN WORLD CHAT OR GENERAL CHAT FOR ANY REASON (except friendly fun) Basically dont flood the chat screens with your drama.

3: Maintain set level requirements and weekly dues set forth in nef rquirements section.

4: Have fun with your pking. Feel free to kill anyone no more than 15 levels under you and not on our safe list. If we see your not making the set requirements cuz of excessive pking, we will let you know that you need to concentrate more on bettering yourself. If you dont comply you will be asked to leave.

5:Communicate any problems with an officer. Basically Taym_me and ShiroNinja are of equal power and are not immune to criticism, same goes with all officers and members. If you have a problem that is legitimate feel free to pm any officer and you will not be punished for saying anything bad.

6: Stay active and have fun

Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://hlnefarious.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Rules of the road Empty Re: Rules of the road

Post  Sweg Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:50 pm

I am the new Leader of Nefarious. Most of u know me if you don't you should drop a whisper from time to time. I am also on vent so if you have an issue please let me know. I appreciate any advice comments. Also looking for new officers. my qualifications for officers is being helpful to the guild and the guilds interest. Being willing to help teach your mad skillz to the people of your class, and squad.

Sweg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum