Nefarious HL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Preperation for TW and Chain of Command

Go down

New Preperation for TW and Chain of Command Empty New Preperation for TW and Chain of Command

Post  Sweg Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:57 pm

My vision is that Nefarious can operate more effectively if we join squads that are used to dealing with each other and how they operate. In order to for this to work effectively i want to the officers to find 10 people in the guild that they can work with effectively and teach along the way. This way when TW comes arround you'll have a squad of people that you know there strengths and weakness and are comfortable with the method of issuing ordering that takes place. Any Executor should find at least 7 members in the faction that they like working with. Ill arrange squads by the title process. If you are not happy with your squad let me know. Executors are responsible for pming me with the people that they want and the lvling of the people inside for the benefit of the guild. The mostimproved squads and most helpful squads stand to recieve bonuses from the guild as we progress and become more powerful. Any new recruits into the guild fall into that Executors command/responsiblity.

Sweg

Back to top Go down

New Preperation for TW and Chain of Command Empty Duties of Marshall

Post  Sweg Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 am

Marshall current Duty list is to help any guildie who's executor is not on-line. They should help me evlaute skills and performances of different indivuals. They also speak for me when i am absent.

Sweg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum